Employee Assistance Programme
The Staff Counselling and Psychological Support team is always here to listen and help, however we understand that some people may prefer to access support outside the workplace. The University has partnered with Legal and General to provide an external Employee Assistance Programme (EAP) which is designed to help staff deal with any personal and/or professional problems they are experiencing. The free service offers a range of support for all employees and a dedicated package of support for managers. The EAP includes:
- Unlimited telephone support on a range of topics and issues. Lines are open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
- Up to 8 confidential and compassionate counselling sessions, delivered either face to face or online, with skilled and experienced counsellors.
- Manager support line and counselling services.
- Manager support guides.
- My Healthy Advantage app, providing access to a range of support materials.
- Wellbeing content including seminars and articles that can be accessed online or through the app.
To access this confidential service, please call 0800 028 0199.
You can also download the My Healthy Advantage app through the Apple Store or Google Play. When creating your account you will need to use the code MHA152161.