Join our Meno-Pause for Thought Cafes which create a safe, respectful and confidential space to discuss the menopause. Sessions run monthly – online and in person – and last an hour. The first 15 minutes explores a theme regarding the menopause before we move onto tea/coffee, chat and peer support.
- Tuesday 13th December 2022: 12:00 – 1:00pm via Teams
- Wednesday 18th January 2023: 1:00 – 2:00pm via Teams
- Thursday 16th February 2023: 3:00 – 4:00pm in person
- Monday 27th March 2023: 3:30 – 4:30pm via Teams
- Tuesday 18th April 2023: 12:00 - 1:00pm in person
- Wednesday 24th May 2023: 1:00 – 2:00pm via Teams
- Thursday 22nd June 2023: 3.00 – 4:00pm in person
The venue for all in person cafes is Seminar Room 9.51, Worsely Building. Teams links to join online sessions will be circulated after regsitration.
Book your place
You can register your place to attend as many cafes as you like through our Eventbrite page. Please note this event is open to employees of the University of Leeds only – you will need to book with your University of Leeds email address.