Join our Meno-Pause for Thought Cafes which create a safe, respectful and confidential space to discuss the menopause. Sessions run monthly – online and in person – and last an hour. The first 15 minutes explores a theme regarding the menopause before we move onto tea/coffee, chat and peer support.
Event dates 2023-2024
- Tuesday 19 September: 12:00 - 1:00pm via Teams
- Wednesday 18 October: 1:00 - 2:00pm in person
- Monday 27 November: 3:30 - 4:30pm via Teams
- Tuesday 12 December: 12:00 - 1:00pm in person
- Wednesday 17 January: 1:00 - 2:00pm via Teams
- Wednesday 21 February: 2:00 - 3:00pm in person
- Monday 25 March: 3:30 - 4:30pm via Teams
- Tuesday 16 April: 12:00 - 1pm in person
- Wednesday 22 May: 1:00 - 2:00pm via Teams
- Thursday 20 June: 3:00 - 4:00pm in person
- Monday 15 July: 3:00 - 4:00pm
Book your place
You can register your place to attend as many cafes as you like through our Eventbrite page. Please note this event is open to employees of the University of Leeds only – you will need to book with your University of Leeds email address.
St James’s University Hospital staff
We are also now running cafes for staff at St James’s University Hospital (SJUH). These cafes will run in person with a venue to be confirmed shortly.
SJUH event dates 2023-2024
- Wednesday 27 September: 2:00 – 3:00pm
- Tuesday 5 December: 2:00 – 3:00pm
- Thursday 7 March: 11:00am – 12:00pm
- Wednesday 26 June: 3:00pm – 4:00pm
These cafes are available to book through the SJUH Eventbrite webpage.