Whether you are on campus or working from home, in your usual working location or somewhere different, it’s important to stay connected - check out these links for ways to get involved with the University community.
- If you’re new to the University, take a look at the Support and guidance for new members of staff to help settle you into your new role.
- The LOGIK / Staff Centre offers a raft of health and wellbeing community activities and social groups for you to get involved with –see latest newsletter for ideas and opportunities.
- The Unity initiative and events from the Chaplaincy Service aim to promote unity across the campus community between staff, students and families, different faiths, world views and nationalities. See The Unity webpage for more information.
- University of Leeds International Concert Series - enjoy memorable Concert Series moments.
- Share your knowledge, experience and passion with local third sector organisations through the Sustainability Service Positive Impact Partners initiative.
- Disabled staff can access the Business Disability Forum (BDF). As well as access to its team of experts, there’s a resource library with guidance, research, blogs and podcasts on a range of topics.
- Get your cultural fix - visit Leeds University Library Galleries. If you’re working on campus, find the 14 must-see artworks on campus for an inspirational break from work and studies.