Supporting your mental wellbeing
Staff Counselling - Staff Counselling and Psychological Support is set up to provide advice, information and counselling for staff by email, phone and secure platform Zoom. Please do get in touch by email at email@example.com or phone 0113 343 3694 and leave a message.
For advice and resources to support you at the moment please see:
- the mindfulness information and exercises created by the Staff Counselling team.
- the University Wellbeing pages.
- The NHS Every Mind Matters site which has developed some great resources including some more general information on stress.
- MIND’s information, guidance and support .
- The Mental Health Foundation wellbeing podcasts and video.
- A range of Mental Health Apps are available through links on these NHS pages.
- Togetherall is an online community for people who are stressed, anxious or feeling low. The service has an active forum with round-the-clock support from trained professionals (Wall Guides). You can talk anonymously to other members, enrol on a structured self-help course or get support in a one-to-one chat with Wall Guides, any time, anywhere. The University of Leeds has a subscription and you can register for free here with your academic email address.
- Get Self Help have a lot of online cognitive behaviour therapy resources on coping strategies and techniques.
- The Centre for Clinical Interventions have interactive workbooks should you wish to work on a particular issue in more detail.
Support for Staff:
For advice, information and counselling, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 0113 343 3694 and leave a message.
Support for Students:
- Contacts - for help in an emergency or if you are in crisis.
- If you are seeking counselling support, contact email@example.com or visit the Student Counselling webpages.
- If you want Health & Wellbeing support or advice, visit the Health and Wellbeing webpages.
If you have a general question, visit the Student Information Service.