Staff Counselling - the Staff Counselling and Psychological Support Service is set up to provide advice, information and counselling for staff by email, phone and secure platform Zoom. Please do get in touch by email at email@example.com or phone 0113 343 3694 and leave a message.
For advice and resources to support you at the moment please see:
- the document 'Strategies for anxiety around coronavirus' attached to the bottom of this page.
- the mindfulness information and exercises created by the Staff Counselling team
- See more resources at the University Wellbeing pages.
- The following links may also help you in managing worry and anxiety at this time:
- MIND has developed information, guidance and support which includes advice about taking care of yourself when working from home or self-isolating.
- The Mental Health Foundation wellbeing podcasts and video
- A range of Mental Health Apps are available through links on these NHS pages
- The Big White Wall is an online community for people who are stressed, anxious or feeling low. The service has an active forum with round-the-clock support from trained professionals (Wall Guides). You can talk anonymously to other members, enrol on a structured self-help course or get support in a one-to-one chat with Wall Guides, any time, anywhere. The University of Leeds has a subscription and you can register for free here with your academic email address.
Online Cognitive Behaviour Therapy resources
Get Self Help have a lot of resources on coping strategies and techniques.
The Centre for Clinical Interventions have interactive workbooks should you wish to work on a particular issue in more detail. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like support with this.