During these exceptional times its more important than ever to take care of our wellbeing. Whether youre working from home, on site for essential work or on the frontline supporting the NHS, its key to look after yourself.
· Healthy Body keeping you fit and healthy.
· Mental Health and Wellbeing keeping your spirits up and finding support
· Campus and Community Wellbeing staying connected to colleagues, friends and family.
· Homeworking and Life Balance - tips to help you make the best of the new ways of working.
Public Health England also offer useful advice on maintaining your wellbeing.
Get in touch! How are you staying healthy, happy and connected? Whats made you happy this week?
· Perhaps youve used packets of pasta as exercise weights?
· Or climbed 100 stairs as a challenge each day?
· Maybe youve drawn a great picture, or written a poem?
· Found some useful links we should include?
· Tried out a Wellbeing idea, and want to share your opinion?